Realme GT 3 240 Review which is undeniably world’s fastest charging smartphone
Realme GT 3 240 Review: The Realme GT 3 240 is undeniably the world’s fastest charging smartphone, and we’re excited to tell you why. If you’re in the market for a new phone and you’re looking for a device that charges quickly and delivers top-notch performance, then the Realme GT 3 240 is definitely worth considering.
Realme GT 3 240 Review Specifications
- Here are the specifications and features of the Realme GT 3 240 that you may find useful:
- Design: The Realme GT 3 240 has a sleek and lightweight design with a glass front and back and a plastic frame. It also features an illuminated RGB on the back.
- Display: The phone boasts a large 6.74″ AMOLED display with a resolution of 1240×2772 pixels and a 20.12:9 aspect ratio. It has a high refresh rate of 144Hz, HDR10+ support, and a brightness of up to 1400 nits.
- Chipset: The Realme GT 3 240 is powered by a Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4 nm) chipset and an Adreno 730 GPU. It has an octa-core processor with 1×3.19 GHz Cortex-X2, 3×2.75 GHz Cortex-A710, and 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510.
- Memory: The phone is available in multiple storage options, including 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 256GB 16GB RAM, 512GB 16GB RAM, and 1TB 16GB RAM. It also uses the UFS 3.1 storage standard.
- OS/Software: The Realme GT 3 240 runs on the latest Android 13 operating system with the Realme UI 4.0 skin.
- Camera: The rear camera setup includes a 50MP wide lens with f/1.9 aperture, a secondary 8MP ultra-wide lens, and a 2MP microscopic lens. The front-facing camera is a 16MP wide lens.
- Video: The phone is capable of recording videos at 4K@30/60fps with the rear camera and 1080p@30fps with the front camera. It also supports gyro-EIS.
- The Realme GT 3 240 is equipped with a 4600mAh battery that supports 240W wired charging. It can be charged from 1-50% in 4 minutes and from 1-100% in 10 minutes, as advertised.
- Misc: Other features of the phone include an under-display optical fingerprint reader, an infrared port, and stereo speakers.
- Overall, the Realme GT 3 240 offers impressive specifications and features that make it a competitive option in the smartphone market.
Realme GT 3 240 Review Design
The Realme GT3 deviates significantly from its predecessor, the GT2, in terms of design, as it now has a traditional glass sandwich chassis rather than the paper-like back of the past. Instead, the phone has a thick camera module and frosted, silky-smooth glass finish. The phone has a delightfully tactile surface, but its glass finish makes it uncomfortably slippery. We had the opportunity to examine both color options, the vivid Pulse White and the svelte Booster Black, and discovered that their tactile characteristics were identical.
The Realme GT3’s rear panel features a sizable camera housing next to fake circuitry. As a visual cue to the brand’s tagline, this design element features a mock-up chipset and “Dare to Leap” branding. A rectangular RGB light system that Realme refers to as the “Pluse Interface” or Breathing light is located next to the camera system.
Depending on the phone’s status, this cutting-edge interface, which was inspired by the Nothing Phone 1, changes colours. For instance, when the battery level is less than 20%, the light glows red and changes to a pulsating purple while charging. To personalise the Breathing Light Interface to the user’s preferences, a variety of 25 colour shades, two rhythm types, and five lighting speed modes are available.
Realme GT 3 240 Review Battery and charging
A 4,600mAh single-cell lithium polymer battery from Realme is said to be capable of being fully charged in less than 10 minutes using its newest 240W fast charging technology. Realme has developed a special 12A charging cable that can handle the current to make this possible. It’s surprising that the charger is not as big as one would anticipate for a 240W charger. This is because the dual GaN design helps control the size. The Realme GT 3 also has a sizable 6580mm2 VC liquid cooling system to guard against overheating while undergoing quick fast charging.
Realme GT 3 240 Review Conclusion
The Realme GT3 is an affordable flagship smartphone with standout features, but it is not yet known if it will be sold in India. Despite this, a more potent processor, quicker charging capabilities, and better cooling technology promise to make it a significant upgrade over last year’s Realme GT2. Although our initial assessment indicates that the GT3 will perform well for Realme, we will reserve our final judgement until we have more experience with the device and have had a chance to test its limitations. As a result, we strongly advise you to keep an eye out for a thorough Realme GT3 240 review.
(Disclaimer: Ismartdevice Team is updating knowledgeable content in this blog from official sources and is not aiming to promote any particular source or business through this and also, do not hold any copyrighting rights under our names for the content)