1st Smartwatch With Ear Buds: Huawei Watch Buds Price, Review and Full Smartwatch Specifications
Huawei Watch Buds is the first Smartwatch to include two magnetic pop-up earphones.
Here you can find the Huawei watch buds price and full specifications.
The magnetic design merges the earphone as well as watch, and the earphone can be worn at any time, according to Huawei. It is more convenient than comparable smartwatches because the lid opens with one finger. The magnetic back box with earbuds has an innovative magnetic gathering array that makes removing the earbuds with your fingertips simple. Any side of the earphones can be mounted to the box’s lid using magnetic correction and alignment.
Smartwatch HUAWEI Watch Buds Pricing and availability
The HUAWEI Watch Buds is priced at US$ 429 / Rs. 35,310 approx. and was released on 9-Dec-22.
Quick Specifications: Smartwatch HUAWEI Watch Buds
- 1.43′′ AMOLED display, 466 x 466 resolution, 326 PPI
- 22-meter leather strap
- Sensors include a 6-axis inertial sensor (acceleration and gyro), an optical heart rate sensor 5.0, an ambient light sensor, a Hall sensor, a capacitive sensor, and a bone conduction device (VACC)
- SpO2, female menstrual cycle, heart rate atrial fibrillation screening, ECG, and so on.
- Linear motor
- Wireless charging is the preferred method of charging.
- HarmonyOS 2 or higher; Android 7.0 or higher; iOS 9 or higher IP54 Earphone Supports
- Bluetooth 5.2, NFC connectivity
- Dimensions: Size of the watch: 47 mm 47.5 mm 14.99 mm
- Size of the headphone body: 21.8 mm 10.3 mm 10.3 mm
- Weight: 66.5g (without strap) for the watch; 4g for a single earphone
- 47mm Dial; Stainless Steel Case
- Wrist circumference: 40-210mm
- Battery capacity: 410mAh for the watch; 30mAh for each of the earbuds
- Battery life: up to three days
- Headphones with a single full charge: Turning off noise reduction allows you to listen to music for 4.0 hours and talk for 2.5 hours; turning it on allows you to listen to music for 3.0 hours and talk for 2.0 hours.
- Watches: Wireless Charging
- Charging headphones in the box
Smartwatch HUAWEI Watch Buds Review & Specifications
Streamer 3D curved glass is placed in a stainless steel body hardened at 1300 °C for the design. The drill-cut buttons and crown are adorned with 710 Paris studs, which give them a metallic sheen; they also come in two versatile leather colours, and a variety of new dials allow you to mix and match different styles. The Watch Buds have a 1.43-inch AMOLED colour screen with a resolution of 466 x 466 pixels, a pixel density of 326 PPI, and touch interaction support.
The built-in earphones are ideal, compact, and full of synchronised energy. The full-band micro-panel unit meets the three requirements of real-time listening optimization, sound modification, and sound modification. Furthermore, these earbuds have a cutting-edge wide-area touch design.
The HUAWEI Watch Buds are smartwatches focused on health and fitness that adhere to the smartwatch Huawei smartwatch design philosophy. This includes over 80 workout modalities as well as over 200 health courses with professional health management. Furthermore, the watch comes pre-loaded with the HarmonyOS 3 operating system, which includes smart functions like shopping, access control, and smart device management settings. It also makes prompt responses and payment possible.
Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, and NFC are all supported by the watch. It is water resistant to IP54 standards. It also has features like find my phone, calling, music control, stopwatch, timers, and alarms. It even has built-in earbuds beneath the display. Surprisingly, the watch supports the use of two wireless earbuds.
Heart rate, gyro, SpO2, and accelerometer sensors are included in the activity tracker. It also protects against dust. The watch keeps track of calories consumed/burned, steps taken, sleep duration, and active/inactive time. It even has email and instant messaging capabilities. The smartwatch offers over 80 exercise courses as well as 200 professional health courses. These aid in the development of health.
In terms of battery life, the HUAWEI WATCH buds wireless super-fast charging base provides up to 3 days of battery life for the watch for the first time, and the earbuds offer 3 hours of music playback with noise cancellation. Moreover, the device supports software updates via OTA, and the earbuds are water and dust resistant to IP54 standards.
(Disclaimer: Ismartdevice Team is updating knowledgeable content in this blog from official sources and is not aiming to promote any particular source or business through this and also, do not hold any copyrighting rights under our names for the content)